RECENT POST

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ready, steady......

Image Newsimg

....go! Yes it starts tonight, the first of the many Christmas functions that litter the end of the year. Thinking about all the ones I've enjoyed (and endured!!!) over the past 20 years, well that's a whole different post - if I mention 6 hours trapped on the Kookaburra Queen, the Brisbane girls will know exactly what I mean!!

I have to admit that I'll seriously need to rev myself up today, if I'm to get into the Christmas spirit as everyone will expect. Tonight its one of our largest client groups & they are always very noisy & good fun, so Millie girl, drag out the sassy party shoes, put your happy face on, shoulders back, glass ready & lets pop the first cork of the Festive Season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online