RECENT POST

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Witchy Woman


Poor MOTH was exposed to one of my rare hissy fits last night & it centred around our current kitchen circa 1972. I'm just about at the end of my rope with it, & while I know that our new one is not far away, the aged catastrophe that I'm forced to work in just doesn't function & I'm so over it. How does no storage, little bench-space, a totally broken & demented oven, still no hot water & terrible lighting sound for starters?!!

So, I just needed to see kitchen beauty, something that would give me hope & allow the light at the end of the new kitchen tunnel to shine that bit brighter. I think this lovely space does that beautifully.

As a footnote, my hissey fit wasn't the only hissey in MOTH's universe yesterday. He's just reported his first snake of the season - a very tetchy & hungry young Tiger snake he encountered while doing some work on a house around the corner. Coming towards MOTH at a rate of knots from some long grass & while MOTH's not normally too fazed when it comes to the old Joe Blakes, the fact that he was wearing shorts (MOTH, not the snake!) made him move a little faster towards safer ground than he normally would have had he had his 'Longies' on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online