RECENT POST

Thursday, November 6, 2008


Image Golf Nook


Image Flickr





I've spent far too long in the office this week & not nearly enough time out & about. So I'm indulging myself this weekend & heading to the Scottish highlands for our weekend cyber escape. As I'm desperate to pull the spikes on & put stick to ball, the only possible place to enjoy a round this weekend is the venerable St. Andrews Royal and Ancient Golf Course. While Son # 5, our golf expert with the 6 handicap, would probably dismiss my choice in favour of Pebble Beach, I want the brisk breezes of the highlands in my face.

Our accommodation is not far from the course at the wonderful Culloden House. A little chintz & tartan, but oh so cosy! With a Michelin star, I'm sure dinner in-house will be a memorable experience.

So please join me for a round, or just relax by the fire in the luxurious surrounds of Culloden House. Oh & for those of you who want to get golfing, why not book in for an afternoon at the St. Andrews Golf Academy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online