RECENT POST

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Roses from France



Vicki from one of my favourite blogs French Essence has been kind enough to send me these beautiful white roses via her blog - merci d'ĂȘtre si aimable! There is no doubt in my mind who I'm passing them onto - the Brisbane girls have become a daily ritual at The Hedge. Visiting your stunning blogs each day is a pleasure & adds much dimension & inspiration to my life. I'm sure you could all do with a little beauty break following the atrocious weather you endured in Queensland last week, hope these blooms brighten your day. Please feel free to pass them onto whomever you wish.


Judy @ Lily-G.

Amanda @ Oliveaux.


Tracey & Hayley @ Porchlight Interiors.

Clare, JJ & Susie Q @ A Small Bite of Mondo Cherry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online