RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Broken Record


It's been a while now since I heard MOTH refer to me by my given name, it's simply The Broken Record now. And of course it's all about kitchens. As this is the busiest time of the year at work for him, all renovation at home has come to a screeching halt, & the deal is, the main bathroom has to be finished before he starts on the kitchen. So we have a disgusting, decommissioned wreck of a bathroom desperately waiting for his attention. But in the meantime, the kitchen situation is getting worse by the day & when I saw this image I felt weak at the knees.

I think I probably need to stop with the whingeing, just to give him a break, & as difficult as that may be, I'll give it a try. He reckons he'll achieve more if I shut-up, but in the 15 years we've spent renovating this house & our old house, I've yet to see empirical evidence to prove that statement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online