RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Time.


Dear Santa
I promised to be very good this year & I really have been (apart from the time when I yelled at that Call Centre person in a far away place when they cancelled my Visa Card by mistake & I got stuck in Singapore & couldn't pay my hotel bill, the Limo. driver wouldn't wait while I desperately tried to sort it out & I got to the Airport with 1 second to spare to catch my plane home). I'm sure you understand that when I threatened to track down the said Call Centre employee to the ends of the earth & ensure that the curse I placed on each & every member of his family for time immemorial stood, I was very upset. Other than that small glitch everything else has been fine. Is it OK to start my list?
From Millie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online