RECENT POST

Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Tinsel Untangling



Joanna Wood




Pottery Barn


Oliver and Grace

V.V. Rouleaux


Really Linda Barker


Mullen Fitzmaurice


Coffee & Cream


Cox & Cox

V.V. Rouleaux


Angel Linens























Just a little more decorating this weekend & I'll be done. Our Christmas Lilies are not quite ready to pick so I'll have to go & give them a hurry up. I've normally picked armfuls by this time in December, but as previously mentioned, they've had a very rough year, so their growing cycle is a little confused.
This morning I woke to the loveliest sound of rain on the roof. After our driest November on record, gosh do we ever need some precipitation. Our neighbours Phil & Bridget are hosting the annual Christmas Party for our little country lane tomorrow night. It's always a great night, even though there's only a few houses & families we are a pretty rowdy bunch when we get together. And the big bonus is of course, we can stumble home under our own steam, albeit in the pitch black as we don't have street lights or footpaths.

Last year MOTH stopped abruptly half way home & just stood in the middle of the lane holding me tight. He then made a very romantic little speech about the night sky looking like a piece of black velvet that someone had tipped a bag full of diamonds over. Just as I was getting quite emotional, he then dropped me back to earth with a thud by his next statement "Oh & that reminds me love, have we got any Mylanta, I've got the worst case of heartburn!". The happiest of weekends to you all & here's some more little Christmas cuties I couldn't resist posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online