RECENT POST

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks Mike!


This is without doubt my happiest post of the Christmas Season, as yesterday the new hot water service was installed! 8 weeks without any hot water in the kitchen & laundry has really stretched my patience, but this morning I went out the back door & never has a hideously ugly grey metal cylinder looked so beautiful!

Although having to write a cheque out for $5,261.00 to the Plumber did cause my heart to fibrillate somewhat! If we sit down & complete 50 pages of a complicated application form, in about 8 weeks we will get a $1,000 back from our wonderful Government for our trouble, as we installed a Heat Pump System (under sufferance!). MOTH always fondly refers to himself as an unashamed Environmental Vandal, but on this occasion he had to defer to the Green Movement, with much coughing & spluttering on his part!

There seemed to be a cast of thousands here for most of the day, but sadly none of the plumbers vaguely resembled the gorgeous Mike Delfino the Wisteria Lane Plumber! As expected, MOTH did put a dampener on my happiness by informing me that considering the amount of money to fly out of our hands & into the Swiss bank account of our Plumber, this is my Christmas present & I should be happy about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online