RECENT POST

Thursday, December 4, 2008


Still on the Christmas Party merry-go-round, it's my work's turn to keep me 'happy' on Saturday night. As there are only 2 of us working for the Company here in South Australia, that makes for an interesting night, but as I've got the best work buddy (& dedicated party animal!) in the country, it's always a pleasure partying with him.

Our Head Office is in Sydney & I heard an 'interesting' report yesterday from a colleague based there. They had the Sydney Office Chrissie Party last weekend & she reckons I had a lucky escape. Some dope (if I mention the initials H.R. would that be a hint?) booked one of those awful Sydney Harbour party cruises (think bad food & even worse wine!) & it was the night from hell. A few of the more alert people (including my boss) saw a chance to escape via the back of the boat @ 9p.m. when it came back into dock briefly to allow the terrible roaming Brazilian dance troupe off. The image of them plotting their escape & quietly jumping ship sent me into hysterics. She said it was a real shocker, do they never learn!

So D., the lovely Mrs. D, MOTH & myself are out on the town for a great night to 'celebrate' another year of big challenges & questionable sales targets! . However, no tacky cruise for us, just a great restaurant & some fun nightclubs after, I can hardly wait! If you're partying this weekend, throw caution to the wind & go hard! (Ooooh, I can't believe I just wrote that, all our boys would be so proud of their Mother for that statement!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online