RECENT POST

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Lunch Squared


House to Home

Toast & Tables








This is where Son #4 will be spending his Christmas Day this year.

Sadly Son #4 will be away working remotely on Christmas Day this year, so we are having a special Christmas lunch for him on Sunday, as he's home at the moment on his 6 day break. I'll have to turn around & repeat the whole exercise again on Christmas Day, but hey that's what Mums are for! We will really miss him, but he loves his job, so we need to make sure his family Christmas is wonderful, albeit on a different day.

As of today I'm officially on holidays, & am not due to return to work until January 20th - happy, happy days! However, I do have a couple of urgent things to complete, so I'll be hard at it until mid-afternoon & then that's it!! I do need to start the serious task of wrapping gifts ready for Sunday, so here's some ideas that caught my eye. A very happy weekend to you all, I'm sure most of you will be very busy, but please find time to relax for a few precious moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online