RECENT POST

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ahoy Me Hearties!

and MOTH......

who's struggling with the worst case of conjunctivitis I've ever seen! He eventually donned the eye patch on Saturday to try & keep the light out of his poor, afflicted eye & he looked so realistic, the only thing missing was the parrot. He said he needed some medical attention from moi, so I wrote him out a prescription for a weekend working in the Bathroom From Hell. Though not quite what he was expecting, he was a real Trooper & spent a productive 2 days in there, eye-patch & all. Quite by coincidence it was International 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' on Saturday so he was in his element. But let me tell you, I'm keeping my distant from Pirate MOTH until the eye-patch comes off & he stops with the 'Aaaarrrrgggghhhh, c’mere, me beauty'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online