RECENT POST

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Fabric of Life



My challenge to find The Emperor's New Bed yesterday was successful to a point. I know what style upholstered headboard I'm going to get for our bedroom & the new Guest Room, now I just have to decide on the fabric. My dear friend Char @ Richfields loaded me up with a stack of fabric samples she knew I'd like, so now I need to run them past The Emperor & get the royal nod. I've narrowed it down to a Toiles De Mayenne or a stunner from Hodsoll McKenzie. The contrast will be provided by the new bed linen & accessories, & my head's spinning with the possible combinations - & for a boring scientific-type that's very unusual! I was totally smitten with a Manuel Canovas print 'Junko', but would need to sell MOTH & the boys to the Siberian Salt Mines to pay for it.



Image 1: Robert Stilin Image2: Toiles De Mayenne Image 3: Manuel Canovas Image 4: Miss Millie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online