RECENT POST

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

and today is one of those! In actual fact the whole week has been a gem because

.......this gorgeous girl released her new book


.......this chick is in the pink 'cos just when she thought she'd scaled the dizzy heights of record sales in Aug., Sept. sales blitzed even those. Amazing what can be achieved working part-time 3 days a week! I'm still shaking my head. My lovely clients are the best.

.......the pink chick's brand new 'baby is on her way from Melbourne, arriving today! Son # 3 captured the moment on his cell phone yesterday. Accompanying the pic was 'Hey Mum, you'll love it! It's totally awesome!' That's good Darling because I've bought it sight unseen & undriven on your recommendation!

So I 'no whinge' today, life's great!

Image 1: World Wide Diamonds Image 2: Paris Expat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online