RECENT POST

Monday, September 7, 2009

What Am I?


  • I have no supporting frame.
  • I'm shaped by a cover available in a wide range of fabrics & leather.
  • I'm made with 5 separate chambers containing expanded polystyrene pearls.
  • Each of my chambers is made with a zip equipped with a safety pocket.
  • Because of the specific characteristics of the expanded polystyrene, which does not assure a constant density, it is not possible to guarantee that I will have the same volume.
  • With the daily use, my expanded polystyrene pearls might lose volume.
  • My original volume can be obtained by adding new expanded polystyrene pearls to one or more chambers.

Although Verzelloni calls me a Divani, it's pretty obvious that I'm the FUNKIEST range of Bean Bags you'll ever see!








Images: Verzelloni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online