RECENT POST

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm off to see Not Dr. McDreamy first thing this morning for what will hopefully be my last visit. Had a series of final scans & tests during the week, which I'm taking tucked under my wing. And as I'm very preoccupied with bathrooms at the moment, I thought I'd dedicate this post to him. He's got a wacky sense of humour (thank goodness), so I'm sure he'd appreciate the odd little medical touches in this one. I feel really well, in fact compared to how I was earlier in the year, I feel absolutely sensational. So here's to nothing but good news from the not so gorgeous, but very talented one!

Inspired by the Owner's medical career, this compact bathroom injects serious function with a dose of hospital humour. A vintage steel hospital cabinet was sourced from a supply Company that provides period prop. pieces for films. Wall mounted taps and square white basins add to the doctor's office feel.

How about the use of x-ray viewing boxes as art work on the bathroom walls! Very quirky & clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online