RECENT POST

Monday, October 12, 2009

Shall We Dance?

Thank you darling Willow for your kind invitation - I'd love to be part of the 2nd Annual Manor Ball!
I found the perfect evening gown, a vintage Balenciaga of untrimmed faille and satin. I adore the small train that of course, can be detached for dancing. My minions will whisk it away before I step onto the floor once Bryn gives the Orchestra the nod. Oh, I think I hear him sharpening his baton right now!

And Manolo is such a love, he designed the perfect shoes for my gown - light as a feather, I'll positively glide across the floor.


The Smithsonian have been ever so kind & lent me this divine diamond necklace. I actually think they may a little bigger than your Cartier diamonds & rubies, but of course I'd be far too polite to even suggest that.


And as they know how much I love earrings, they couldn't resist suggesting these. Don't you think they complement the necklace beautifully?


Do let your Valet attendants know that I'll be arriving in the maroon Bentley.


Oooh, the upholstery is so soft & comfortable, I just know I'll snuggle down with the boys & fall fast asleep on the way home.


Oh & talking of the boys, Jon of course, will be my partner for the evening.


And Clive.


Oh & my personal Physician Dr. McDreamy too. I just couldn't bear to disappoint any of them, so I'll try & give them equal time on the 'dance floor', if you know what I mean! Our mutual friend Valentino has been so ever so kind & has given all 3 boys a tuxedo from his very last collection to wear. I know they'll all look just scrumptious!



You know how I love caviar & anticipate that you'll have loads on hand for us all to enjoy.


I only drink Billecart-Salmon, & as the most gracious Hostess in Blogland, I'm sure you'll have been stock-piling crates just for moi.


And as the perfect guest, to thank you for the most wonderful evening imaginable, this pretty little hat-box of roses will be delivered to the Manor in the morning. Enjoy!


Image 1: Svenskamobler Image 2: Neiman Marcus Images 3 & 4: Parisatelier Image 5: Automoto Image 6: Car Body Design Image 7: Inside Social Image 8: Visualize Image 9: Listal Image 10: 911 Caviar Image 11: Madwine Image 12: Southern Accents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online