RECENT POST

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wednesday's Wish List

Today I'm wishing for.......

a beautiful grey French commode to store my linens

this stunning English mahogany Bureau Bookcase c.1790 for my precious books

a giant English convex mirror with the original gilding c.1850 to touch up the war paint in

a simple Walnut side table to rest these 2 gorgeous lamps on


a big Fruitwood table to plonk all the extra Christmas food onto

a big beautiful Walnut Armoire c.1850 to hang my clothes in

this delightful carved wood unrestored Rocking Horse c.1900 to run my hands over & dream

a scrumptious complete boxed set of French Chemist Scales & Weights c.1820 to keep MOTH occupied for hours

this English mahogany serving table c.1810 to place my silver drinks tray on

a quirky French Pewter Supier c.1900 for fun

an adorable English George 111 leather-topped mahogany Library Table just because I've always wanted one

oh, those filigree details close-up - yum

French Glass Bon Bon Jars for some oh la la

and this beautiful vintage black lacquer chinoiserie desk to sit my laptop on & blog to my heart's content.
Images 1,4,5,6,8,10,13: Sally Beresford Images: 2,3,7,9,11,12,14: Ros Palmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online