RECENT POST

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You!


Thanks everyone for your humorous, candid & extremely interesting comments on yesterday's post, I so enjoyed reading them all. I was talking to MOTH last night about your comments & let him know that a number of you were very complimentary about how he handled the situation at our Wedding. He seemed somewhat taken aback with your reaction & said he couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. I told him that I thought he was very sensitive in his approach to which he replied, 'No Mills, I wasn't sensitive - this was you, I was bloody SENSIBLE!!'

So despite your humility my Darling, I appreciated what you did way back then & as a special treat, here's your gorgeous Michelle come to wish you a very happy day. Kiss, kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online