RECENT POST

Saturday, January 23, 2010

George & Millie's Awards




MOTH & I saw George's new movie Up in the Air yesterday & absolutely loved it!! In fact MOTH was so caught up in it, he didn't wriggle in his seat once. So in recognition of this once-in-a-lifetime event, I need to give George the No Wriggling Award for services to theatregoers everywhere. Let me know a time that's convenient & I'll organize a presentation luncheon - anyone interested? And kudos also to Jason Reitman & Sheldon Turner for adapting Walter Kirn's original novel so eloquently. The script was tight, punchy, ever so thought-provoking & with just the right amount of quirkiness. A must see.

Thank you to the lovely Rita over at A Refocused Life for my Happy 101 Award. Rita's blog is so stylish & elegant & her posts are always such a treat. If you haven't been over to visit Rita, stop reading this & head over right now!


Thank you to Jeanne from Collage of Life for my Kreativ Blogger Award. Jeanne came onto the Blog scene last year & posts on her adventures relocating her family from one side of the world to the other. They make for fascinating reading.

I've always said how much these Awards mean to me, so thank you again to Rita & Jeanne for your thoughtfulness & recognition. Can I direct you to a previous post 'Thank-You's' here. The list of things that make me happy & things that you didn't know about me are there in great detail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online