RECENT POST

Monday, January 18, 2010

Reality Bites


Vacation fun time is over & I'm heading back to the cut & thrust today. Budget negotiations for our new FY (April '10-March '11) begin this morning. As usual it will be interesting to see what fanciful figure is handed to me first up & then what we actually bed down on Friday. Wish me luck, I feel a bit of a stoush coming on.

Thanks to everyone who left lovely comments on the Guest Room Reno. yesterday. MOTH & I were surprised & delighted at the response. We're happy with the results, so it was a wonderful bonus to find that you guys are too. Once the Bathroom-From-Hell next door to it is complete, we're more than happy to take bookings a la Basil & Sybil. Now that would be fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online