RECENT POST

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Katie Holmes, 31, said she will wait a few years before having another child with husband Tom Cruise, Marie Claire magazine reported overnight. She said she wants to make sure she can devote her attention to her four-year-old daughter Suri. "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri," Holmes said. "I'm the youngest in my family my closest sister is 5 years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do," she added. Holmes is currently promoting her latest film The Romantics - which premieres September 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online