RECENT POST

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Slight Distraction


Darling Willow, I wanted so much to attend the Third Annual Willow Manor Ball, but just couldn't make it on the night. I've had one very big week at work & well, one thing led to another. Everything went like a dream at my client dinner on Wednesday night, thanks to all the words of support & encouragement from my gorgeous bloggie friends.

As you can see I was all ready to leave for The Manor.......I'd slipped into my beautiful dress, pinned my hair up & my scrumptiously handsome partner had arrived to accompany me. And then it struck, a shattering blinding headache that left me pinned to the sofa. It was light outs for me my dear, but I'm sure not for you. Your evening looked the best & I'm devastated to have missed it. xx Millie

Image: Norman Parkinson

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online