RECENT POST

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bouquets all Round!


I love working remotely from Head Office interstate - no inter-office politics, no micro-management from the boss & no attendance at the compulsory Friday drinks! However, there are moments when I miss the companionship of my colleagues (for only a split second mind you!), & I've had some good wins to celebrate this week. So firstly, a bouquet of these gorgeous roses to Moi, for closing sales on 2 large Accounts I've been working on since last year - high five's all round!!

And secondly, & most importantly, bouquets to all of you - for the wonderful, humorous, touching, encouraging, supportive & delightful comments left here @ The Hedge this week. This is why Blogging is so fantastic & so these roses are for everyone who visits, or even just lurks, enjoy them & the happiest of weekends to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online