RECENT POST

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Days

After the weekend, I've time this morning to enjoy breakfast in the garden & draw breath, before hurtling myself into a very busy week ahead. But before I do that I want to thank everyone who left a comment on Friday's post. Your response was overwhelming - your messages just beautiful, full of care & support & generously sharing similar experiences. At one point during the meal, I had such a strong feeling that you were all gathered around our table as well, just making sure everything was going perfectly!

Saturday night was a wonderful as I hoping it would be. While I know that our friendship won't be same as it once was, there were many moments during the evening where I felt so at one with my friend. Although not speaking too much about it, dear MOTH knew how I was feeling & he was a most wonderful host & amazing support. My friend & I have so much history & I'm so mindful that as a 'late arrival', MOTH has no connection with that time of my life, but he just went with the flow & enjoyed the company & experience. What a beautiful & loving man he is - how lucky I am! Where to next? Well, I'm not sure yet, but I have such a feeling of optimism & happiness for the future. I'm very mindful that it's still early days, so I'll be careful not to rush or force things. But I know that I've been given a unique opportunity to rekindle a very special friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online