RECENT POST

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Invisible Threads


Aren't these beautiful & meaningful words to live by. It would be so much easier to just take the golden threads, but how uninteresting life would be without the challenges the coarse ones throw us too! I think we all have one or two friends that fall into that category, you have to work really hard at maintaining the relationship & sometimes you question why you keep persevering. And I think I may have fallen into the coarse thread category myself at times! But in the end if you are able to weave them together & your life's fabric is one of great joy, then fortune has truly smiled on you.

With everything else that's been happening, it was remiss of me not to thank you all for the lovely messages left on last Friday's post. Reading them over the weekend truly made my heart overflow! I really felt as though I'd been out somewhere wonderful, having that metaphorical celebratory drink with everyone! I can certainly manage without my work colleagues, but I would struggle without my dear Hedgies (MOTH's word for all the friends of The Laurel Hedge!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online