RECENT POST

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Perfectly Paddington!









All images Di Jones

3 levels of scrumptious Paddo Terrace circa 1890 in sensational Sydney - oh, I think I could manage this quite nicely thank you! This is one of the nicest renovation/transformations I've seen in a long time - a wonderfully private sanctuary tucked quietly away in a cul-de-sac off Liverpool St. via Boundary St. I love the way they have maintained the traditional formal rooms at the front of the house, but added the contemporary open-plan rear pavilion - much va va va voom!!

As for a favourite feature, I really can't go past the suite of rooms housing the amazing Master Bedroom retreat, but then again, the private self-contained two storey studio which doubles as a stylish pool house (not pictured) sounds pretty amazing too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online