RECENT POST

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frog Cakes All Round.

Image Hill Smith Galleries - Artist Dianne Gall


A post of apologies today! My week hasn't got any better - 2009/10 Budgets have to be signed off at 4p.m. today, so that + a million other urgent tasks have really got me on the hop! So visits to everyone this week have been rushed & brief & I'm not in the least bit creative with today's post - sorry! So in lieu of a decent contribution from moi today, please have a munch on South Australia's iconic sweet treat, the famous (infamous!) Frog Cake. I can thank Miss Kimberlee from Brown Button for the inspiration! Think bland tasting sponge cake, filled with sickly jam preserves & fake pastry cream all covered in artificially coloured thick, gluggy icing - yum!! And I'd love to hear which is your favourite colour - it would give me some welcome light relief at the end of a frantic day! Us South Aussies were always taught you can judge a person by the colour of the Frog Cake they choose - so go on, I dare you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online