RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Doctor's Orders



Hey Millie
Jonny here. Your Dr. tells me you're not too happy at the moment. You can't get out & exercise because you've busted your foot. Well would it help any if I gave you some gentle one-on-one rehab? We won't overdo it I promise. Remember when I did my knee a couple of years ago playing for England? I would never have made it through the operation without you, so it's only fair I return the favour.


I thought we could head to the beach first. Don't worry, I'll carry you down onto the sand. I know how weighty & uncomfortable that nasty old cast is.


You just stumble along anyway you can. I'll be right with you, every step of the way.


Excuse me for one moment while I take off my hoodie.



'Cos I thought we could head off to the park for a bit of a slow shuffle. I'll pace myself to make sure you are OK.

Then we'll just toss the ball around for a bit. This will make sure you keep your upper body strong so you can still give that MOTH of yours a biff when he needs it.

Oh I'm so proud of you! You've done really, really well.

So well in fact, that if you give me a minute I'll slip into something a little smarter.


And take you out for a lovely, long lunch!

Image 1: OFM Image 2: The Mirror Image 3: The Times Image 4: The Age Image 5: Daily Mail Images 6,8: The Guardian Image 7: Sporting Life Image 9: Property Investing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online