RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just breathe deeply now MOTH, you'll feel yourself drifting off to sleep very soon.


Now I'm just going to give you some of this.....

.....and a lot of this.
......and in 3 weeks time you'll wake up & not remember a thing about Christmas. What was that you said, you don't want to go to sleep? Well it's like this Buddy- YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!

Yes, MOTH has worked himself into an absolute frenzy & his morbid dislike of all things Christmas has hit an all-time high. So help me, after a massive blow-up last night, I just want to put him into suspended animation & get on with it without 'Ol Misery Guts. Interestingly, the only Festive things he's had to do is purchase one gift (which he did on-line in 2 mins.), attend 3 Christmas parties where it looked to me like he was having a pretty good time & be wined & dined for free by my Company. The rest of the Christmas To-Do list (all 250 + items) is up to me to do - busted foot, cast, working up until 5p.m. Christmas Eve & all!! Give me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online