RECENT POST

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pardon My Shopping

Wish me luck, as today I need to head into the City to start & finish all my Christmas shopping on my Friday off. 'She's mad!' I hear you all say, & yes, dragging this cast around I probably will be ready to be certified around 3p.m.!! MOTH would help (ha, ha!), but Heidi sprung me with this comment yesterday. 'The whole time I was reading this post I couldn't help thinking of MOTH out cold in the spare room on an I.V. drip until Christmas is over.' Yes, Heides, that's exactly where he is, a la James Caan/Kathy Bates in Misery! Must go, as he's making some funny sounds, he's due for a 'top-up'. I don't want him breaking free of his ropes, cos you know the first thing he'll say when he comes around is 'I hate Christmas!'. Now where's that Propofol vial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online