RECENT POST

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Channelling Elsie


I will be donning a stylish hat, the pearls, a dog or three & channelling the Grande Dame of Interior Design the legendary Miss Elsie De Wolfe today. The new padded headboard is being installed in the MPP (Marital Passion Pit - MOTH's description of the Master Bedroom, NOT MINE!) & the Guest Room's also getting its new headboard & very scrumptious new blind. Won't be doing the reveal just yet, as I haven't been able to find new bedlinen for the MPP bed that's gorgeous enough, but Miss Richfields & I have had an idea, so stay tuned, as I think it will look fab.

Thank you all for your lovely messages of support for my challenging product trial. It was a big week & I'm just so glad its over. In saying that though, my clients were just awesome, so warm & welcoming & it was a privilege to spend the week with them. However, the cases suitable for the new product weren't that hot. Lots of patients being referred on to the Cardiothoracic Surgeons as their disease process was too advanced to be treated in the Cath. Lab. But the 8 we were able to use performed beautifully & its an impressive product that's for sure.

I'm so looking forward to catching up with all your news - I'll try & do a good lap of Blogland over the next few days. After 8 days of sweltering 38-40C. (100-104F.) Spring days, we're expecting a cool 28C. (82F.) today. It's been a blinder & everyone is so tired & weary, so bring on that cool breeze Hughie & make it quick. However, it looks to only be a temporary reprieve, as it will be 41C. (108F.) on Wednesday & Thursday & it's not even Summer yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online