RECENT POST

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Plastered with George!


Thank you for all your sweet messages - I had a very early start this morning due to an urgent need for analgesia. With MOTH still snoring in dreamland, I sat in the dark feeling miserable & sorry for myself for a bit, & then hopped upstairs to seek solace in Blogland. I was instantly buoyed by your kind words - gee you are a great mob, you banished the blues in a nanosecond!

Thinking about how I'm going to maintain some style & pizazz about myself dragging this cast around for the next 6 weeks, I googled 'Broken Foot'. And to start my day off perfectly, look who popped up - the gorgeous one himself. But of even more interest was the fact that the stunning girl in the pic still managed to have a stiletto on the unaffected foot. I can't tell you how this has lifted my spirits, so right after the plaster deed is done on Friday, I'm heading home to pull out the perilously high party shoes (right shoe only) & start practicing my red carpet walk! No clunky old cast is going to stop me from hitting the party scene this Festive Season looking at least a little bit glam!
Image: Variety

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online