RECENT POST

Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Sweet Pea!


One freezing Winter's day in early August:
MOTH: 'Geez Mills what are you up to?'
Millie: I'm planting Sweet Peas seeds in this big pot in the Courtyard. See I've even bought a really flash glossy black frame for them to climb up on.'
MOTH: 'Don't be stupid, you've wasted your money, it's too late now, they'll never grow. You should have planted 'em weeks ago. Just leave the gardening to me will ya.'
Millie: 'Give me a break Mr. Know-It-All, I've never grown them & I really, really want too.'
MOTH: 'Oh well, don't blame me when nothing happens & you're whingeing & crying about it.'

One cool overcast Spring Saturday in late November following a record heatwave here @ The Hedge & my gorgeous girl is nearly 9ft. high!:

Oh, Sweet Pea
I love you can't you see
Love you, love you, love you can't you see
Oh, Sweet Pea
Won't you be my girl
Won't you, won't you, won't you be my girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online