RECENT POST

Thursday, November 5, 2009


I'm heading off to a busy weekend, I hope yours is wonderful & far more fun & relaxing than mine will be! The chair will be empty at The Hedge next week, as I'm having to do a week of full-time at work. After nearly 3 years of 3 days part-time & the glorious, hard-fought freedom its offered me, I'll struggle. Thank goodness it's only for this next week, but after my dear Boss let something slip in conversation last week, I think Miss Millie's world may be turned on it's head early next year & my day's of freedom may be very numbered!

Next week I'm trialling a new product at my largest Account. Before the Account approves it use, I need to put in through it's paces with all of the Clinicians. And as they all have Interventional lists on different days, that means early starts & very long days in the Cath. Lab. with them. And hoping, hoping that we have the appropriate cases & opportunities to use the product.

I always find the formal trialling part of my work quite arduous & I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof at the moment. Even though I've been responsible for this Account for nearly 20 years & everyone is like family, the heart still races & the BP climbs with the tension. A bit like performers who say they still get nervous just as they are about to go on stage! This star of very small monitor screens & no stage, will be very glad when it's all over, let me tell you. See you all in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online