RECENT POST

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello Possums!

I've always had an aversion to the ordinary garden variety Gladioli. Well I need to think again, as the boys at VSF (Very Special Flowers) in New York have created a right beauty with this mass arrangement of white Gladdies. Who would have thought they could look so fantastic in all their singular glory!


I have bad memories of the horrendous triangular Interflora plastic bowl floral 'arrangements' (see below) of year's (& other husband's) past - yuk! And I reckon I wouldn't be the only one. MOTH has always had fab taste in flowers (with a little help from the girls at Victoria's in Hyde Park over the years) bless him! Dame Edna's excessive use of the multi-coloured varieties - not good!

I reckon dear old Glad's been given a bit of a bad rap, maybe it's time to give her a second chance. What do you think?


Image 1: VSF Image 2: Brant Image 3: Daylife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online