RECENT POST

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little Blue


Just like last year's delphinium's I've got a mild case of the 'I'm so over this' blues. I'm really struggling with all the stairs in the house & through the garden to the garage, & after today's visit to the Orthopaedic Surgeon, I reckon things won't really change.

Everyone's been great - work, MOTH & a big bunch of my favourite white lilies arrived from all of the kids yesterday, bless them. But I just hate having lost the spontaneity in my life, I've got to think & plan everything before I take a step. The pain's not under control well either, which I think's probably causing my dose of the Miserable Millie's. I stupidly played the martyr & refused stronger analgesia when it was offered earlier in the week, but I think I'll capitulate & revisit that today with the Orthopod.

Anyways, onward & upward, I'm sure the cast & I will become good chums & at least if I can get a walking heel put on next week, I can ditch the crutches at bit, which would be great. Hope your weekend's a mighty fine one, oh & one last tip - 'Don't take the stairs!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online