RECENT POST

Friday, June 26, 2009

2 Magical Sentences.....


.....the first from Not Dr. McDreamy as I woke up in Recovery on Thursday, 'Millie, I'm cautiously optimistic that I've fixed the problem' & the second from MOTH as I arrived home from hospital today, 'Now don't you worry 'bout a thing Mills, I'll clean the house this week.' Both quite astonishing in their own right!

My theatre date was tougher & far more nerve-wracking then I could ever have imagined. I'm still feeling very tired & fragile, & I just want to stay tucked up by the fire for the next few days. But I did want to pop by & thank you all for the beautiful messages left while I've been away. MOTH & all the boys (near & far) have been fantastic & I've felt very much loved & supported by everyone. So now it's just a waiting game to see if my next blood results continue to show improvement as they've already begun to. Love to you all my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online