RECENT POST

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Avalon Calling


As part of an on-going series of essays over @ French Essence this week, our good mate & fellow traveller Vicki A. posted on 'Confidence'. What it means, who's got it (& why) & how to either develop or enhance it on a personal level. It was a really fabulous read, but I found these words mid-way through her discussion particularly powerful - 'As women we have the greatest resource to build self-confidence at our disposal - each other. We must be caring of each other, encourage each other, share with each other and not be threatened or jealous of each other.' Amen to that girl!

The post has resonated with me all week, & in thinking about it, I realized that I haven't done a Virtual Weekend for ages, so let's go! This weekend it's the dramatic & rugged East coast of Tasmania, to Great Oyster Bay near Swansea on the Freycinet Pennisula & the sublime Avalon Coastal Retreat for a Confidence Building Weekend! A fabulous house with spectacular views over the Bay & Maria Island (where MOTH's dived for abalone hundreds of times), warm fires, a secluded beach, soft & comfy Tassie Oak beds & a gourmet kitchen. Ticks all the boxes for moi. (For those new to The Hedge, every now & then I ask you to come with me somewhere exotic for the weekend, but all within the confines of my somewhat vivid imagination!)

So please join me (virtually) & tell us what you'd bring along to share. Knowledge, power, music, books, wise words, food, alcohol & yes, even confidence - I'd love to hear from you!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online