RECENT POST

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ciao for Now


As you can see by the shocked expressions on the faces of Not Dr. McDreamy's colleagues, our theatre date is still on tomorrow. And as I'm trying to cram a couple of weeks work into today, I'll say my goodbyes now. I take with me on our date, the wonderfully warm wishes of support from all of you - there are indeed very precious.

I did however, remind Not Dr. McDreamy yesterday that the last time I had a general anaesthetic was in 1982. I woke up from it to find the big brown eyes of newly-delivered Son # 4 staring intently at me through the clear wall of his isolette. A nurse had kindly wheeled him over to the side of my bed in Recovery for an introduction to the woman who was going to be his mother for the next 60 years or so. However, I do not want that experience this time!!


However, as it's Family Practical Joke month here, I can almost see the boys now, trawling the wards looking for a baby to 'borrow', sneaking in & putting the said baby by my Recovery gurney & waiting for my reaction on waking this time! Interestingly, it is the above baby who was the instigator of MOTH's Russian Bride saga last week. He's all grown now, but is still 'bending' the rules (as seen in the next pic there was a box of McFries being quietly 'donated' to that chookie). He's not in town this week, but I'm sure he's left all the necessary 'instructions' for his siblings. Those boys & MOTH will stop at nothing in their bid to win the FPJ Perpetual Trophy, even if it's at the expense of their poor, indisposed mother & wife!

Patricia from pve was quite right in her comment that I was keeping a stiff upper lip. Well, that lip's quavering just a little bit today. I just want Not Dr. McDreamy to weave his magic & to feel (& look) better again. He's the best & I know he'll do everything he can to return Miss Millie back to centre stage. See you all soon, & I cross my heart & promise, I'll spare you the in-depth details of what transpired on my hot date!
Image 1: Spoiler Junkie Images 2 & 3: Millie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online