RECENT POST

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Image Mulberry

Your comments following the post on our Guest Room Reno. on Monday were some of the kindest, funniest & best ever! I enjoyed reading every one of them, thank you all so much. MOTH was interested to know what you all thought, & so I did a cut & paste job of the Comments page & showed him, omitting some of your more 'generous' comments for fear that the fame & adulation might go to his head. However, the lovely Lisa's comments really got me thinking:

I mean it...you better be careful...MOTH just might have to start his own design blog. It could be called the MOTH HOUSE or the Dog House...depending on how happy you are at the end of the project. He is a handsome genius with regards to the ceiling fix & storage solution. Bravo to your man designer!

So while I'm off sorting out these silly Drs. who want to diagnose me with something I don't need to know about, I'm throwing caution to the wind & letting MOTH have his own design blog, just for a day, via a Guest Blogger spot here at The Hedge.

While I have a few questions for the man of the moment to answer, what I'd really love is for you to submit yours (by Monday morning please). Anything & everything - don't be shy, now's the time to really see if he can live up to all the hype!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online