RECENT POST

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Hot Date


Not Dr. McDreamy called today & insisted that I agree to accompany him on a date. He & I are going to the theatre on Thursday. The show he's planning to take me to is a somewhat experimental production set in a hospital Operating Suite. As part of this experience it appears that I'll be fast asleep, he says I'll enjoy it a whole lot more. However, he's fairly certain that our date will not be successful, & we've both been avoiding the discussion about the next stage in our relationship should this happen. Oh & he did mention something about not wearing any make-up or jewellery & to bring my cheque book, as I'll be paying for the tickets. A very odd request for a first date don't you think!
Image: Cleveland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online