RECENT POST

Monday, June 15, 2009


Memo to: Sons 1,2,3,4, & 5.
From: Your Mother.
Date: 15.6.09
Subject: The Joke's Over!

Ok boys, you might have thought it was funny at the time, but let me tell you, THE JOKE'S OVER! You might have all laughed when each of you in turn registered your father's name & email address on at least 20 Russian Mail Order Bride Dating Sites. But let me tell you, this morning when he was sitting at the Computer screeching like a banshee & evoking the wrath of God on each of you, I couldn't think of one vaguely humorous thing.

So, my advice to all of you is - get onto your computers & unsubscribe him - PRONTO. You know how your father is not exactly computer literate, well I worry that in one incorrect choice of a drop-down menu, he'll unknowingly order one (a bride that is) & then where would we be. And believe me boys, even though they say he'd get the one in the above picture, I reckon she'd be more like this.

So my strong advice to you is that if you still want to be in the Last Will & Testament of your parents, do as I've asked & do it now.

Image 1: Natasha Image 2: Tinou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online