RECENT POST

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank You's All Round!


How spoilt I am to have received the following from these delightful bloggie friends!

Thank you to the wonderful Carolyn at Draffin Bears for the Awe-Summ Award. Her kind, supportive & gentle soul endear her instantly to all who visit her beautiful Kiwi blog.

The deal is to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm - & as I have a strong dislike for sentences starting with 'I', this is going to be tough!

I have a very, very long fuse, it takes a real lot to ignite it, but once lit, STAND CLEAR!


I am the Queen of Chocolate Chip Cookies - just ask all my boys who've eaten many thousands from Millie's kitchen over the years!


As as Mum I made it through the adolescent years, not once but x 5 times with this mob!


I've never had a speeding or parking fine, despite spending most of my working life in my car - unlike the 5 boys, who owe the equivalent of Australia's National debt in traffic fines.


I'm totally Domestically Disinterested (well, I think that's Awe-Summm!), but can produce a sensational Sales & Marketing Plan & a very impressive set of Financials under pressure.


I make the deadliest Vodka Caprioska in town.


I had the privilege of project-managing a small research project from its infancy in the Lab. to global market launch. It still remains the #1 product of its kind in the world, with no end in sight to its incredible success. A truly amazing 'Right Place, Right Time' moment.


Thank you to sweet Amber over at Amber by Day. Amber is a gorgeous Aussie girl currently living in Sweden & she kindly takes us all with her on her travels through Europe.



As a recipient of this Award I must list 7 wonderful new Blog discoveries!


Thank you to the delightful Simone at The Bottom of the Ironing Basket & my dear friend, the lovely Ness at Marley & Lockyer for tagging me to play along with the '6 uninteresting things that make me happy' game.

  • Knowing Port Power have no injuries going into Saturday's game.
  • When the blow dryer & the big round brush just work in total sync. on the day.
  • QF11 landing in Los Angeles.
  • QF12 landing in Sydney.
  • When MOTH calls me 'His Woman'!
  • When I reach my monthly sales target on Day 10!

......but wait there's more! The clever Julie over @ Being Ruby also tagged The Laurel Hedge with the same task, but with a twist, she tagged MOTH! Very clever girl, she'll go far! So after much scratching of head, here are his answers:

  • When Millie honours her marriage vows & makes sure there's plenty of cold beer in the fridge.
  • I'm told in the morning that my Snorer's Friend appliance worked a treat.
  • Millie says to me 'Yes, darling I agree with you.'
  • When no-one comments on the fast deteriorating state of my bald patch for at least 2 days.
  • I can have a question answered by just one Telstra Operator/Govt. Employee/Bank Customer Service Officer.
  • When people say 'Ooh aah, your Liliums are magnificent!'

Image 1: Room in the Garden Image 2: Flickr Image 3: Amazon Image 4: Autocult Image 5: Notonthehighstreet Image 6: Gourmet Traveller Image 7: Aycyas Image 8: Paul Whicheloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online