RECENT POST

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome Gorgeous Girls!



Look at what my clever cousin Sally has done! She & her husband Peter have just delivered triplets in Darwin. Lucy Kate (2.1kg.), Charlotte Alice (1.9kg.) & Heidi Madeline (1.7kg.) arrived 6 weeks early, but are doing very well. Sal says Heidi is the most energetic, the most active & the cheekiest, despite being the smallest (mmmm, we might just know another Heidi that fits that description!). Charlotte is a wriggler & Lucy just sleeps. The girls are Pete & Sal's first babies, so all the relatives from down South are planning a travel roster to help out when the babies come home. I'm planning a Northern Territory trip to see clients & the babies, once Not Dr. McDreamy has done his magic on my 'innards', which from a couple of conversations I had with him yesterday after my latest blood results will be very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online