RECENT POST

Monday, June 29, 2009

MOTH's New Girl

Jessica Lange

Isabel Allende

Michelle Pfeiffer

Meryl Streep

Renee Zellweger

Lee Remick

Here's MOTH's girls - the women he's long loved & admired. Quite a group of interesting gals by my reckoning. But recently, there has been an interloper, another who has usurped the others for his undivided attention. He has seriously fallen for the gorgeous Justine from the current series of Masterchef Australia. He became totally besotted with her from the first show, so you can imagine how devastated he was when she got the flicko last week.

From the early stages of our romance, as I was trying to get a handle on this rather enigmatic bloke I'd fallen for, I'd ask him who his favourite women were. He always gave very vague, non-committal answers & it was only as our relationship developed, was I able to begin to put together a bit of a mental list.

He reckons his favourite girls are class acts & I do tend to agree with him, although according to my Hollywood sources, the word 'flaky' can be attributed to at least one of them - you guess! I had to break the news to him yesterday, that according to my friend Renee Finberg , his darling Michelle may have had some recent 'assistance' with her appearance, which of course he denied emphatically! But boy, this Justine thing has come out of nowhere, considering there is the slight issue of a 37 year gap in their ages!

I'd love to hear if your Darling (current or previous!) or yourself has a faves list. It would be really interesting to compare notes, or even better, post on it. I'm sure we'd all be high-tailing over for a vicarious squizz!


Justine Schofield

Image 1: Lesser Known Origin Image 2: SF Image 3: Zimbio Image 4: Westplains Image 5: Marie Claire Image 6: Little Review Image 7: Masterchef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online