RECENT POST

Thursday, August 12, 2010


Angelina Jolie, 35, sheds more light on daughter Shiloh's tomboy look in British magazine Stylist. "It's not my choice," says Jolie of Shiloh's clothing choices. "I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is." She adds: "I think children should wear what they want and express themselves, so we give them different options of things." That includes Shiloh's pixie haircut. "Shiloh cried and said, 'Please cut my hair off, I don't want to have long hair.'" Jolie recounts. "I want to do what's in her heart and in it's in her heart to dress like that. I think it's beautiful." Daughter Zahara, 5, is just the opposite, notes Jolie. "Zahara dresses very much like a girl, very pink and flowery, very feminine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online