RECENT POST

Sunday, August 22, 2010


Close your eyes MOTH.

Listen carefully to the sound of my voice as you relax deeper & deeper. In a few short moments you will be completely relaxed.

Deeper and deeper you relax, deeper and deeper.

Now repeat after me:
  • From this moment on I need to be honest about my inability to say no to clients. I acknowledge that I crave acceptance from others, but understand that saying no isn't going to cause instant rejection & the end of the world.

  • Say no to a new job I don't have time for, even if it's the second wife of the cousin of the brother of a neighbour of a prevous client who'd recommended me. This means I can finish all my current jobs, making sure the client is happy & pays my invoice pronto & keeps Millie & the Bank Manager off my back.

  • I must be firm when saying no. I mustn't be defensive or overly apologetic, just say no. This gives the right signals that I will not easily change my mind if pressured.
For the rest of your life MOTH, whenever I click my fingers and say the words 'icy cold beer' you will instantly go back into a trance & be able to say no to anyone (Millie being the exception), at any time.

In the next few moments I will count from 1 to 5. When I reach the number 5 I will click my fingers & you will be completely awake and totally empowered to say the no word next time someone wants a quote for a new job.

Yes, as predicted on Friday MOTH went into total melt-down this weekend about too much work. Thank goodness the rain held off, so I high-tailed it out to the garden both days & hid, pretending to be busy. All the while he ranted & raved alone in the Bathroom-From-Hell about never having time to do our reno. at a pleasurable pace, while finishing off the prep. work for the shower screen Installers today. His cell-phone went strangely AWOL until Sunday night....somehow it had found its way into the glovebox of my car, it had 18 missed calls. Yep, things were that desperate.
Image: Hypnoseraph

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online