RECENT POST

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Too Many Layers


I feel like I resemble a croissant at the moment - layer upon layer upon layer, all delicately teetering ready to bake in the oven, but with the outcome all dependent on the quality of the ingredients & the ability of the pâtissière! There is so much going on at present, at home & at work......one of my lovely clients noticed my somewhat frazzled state yesterday & said 'Miss Millie, you need an Assistant!' Never a truer word has been said.

I have been thrown a large client function to organize with very little notice - a lot is riding on it, so I need to get it right. MOTH & I have a very big extended weekend away next week with lots to organize (more to come!), then the Mid-Year Meeting in Sydney is straight after & don't get me started on end-of-month reports. A large project that I was supposed to have completed by tomorrow won't be & a research paper that's desperate for a written conclusion is giving me the heebie-jeebies & so it goes. I've been a bad blogging buddy this week, but I know you'll all understand. Three & a bit years ago when I went part-time, I thought it would be a breeze - what drug was I on!! See you all soon - promise.
Image: Roboppy

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online