RECENT POST

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Balancing Act

Life became very unbalanced this week & by Wednesday I knew exactly how the Energizer Bunny feels like when his batteries are flat. Work is no busier than normal, just everything I needed to do this week was unnecessarily complicated, involved & a pain in the you-know-whatsie! If I mention those 2 frightening words 'Software Issues', you'll get the picture. The atrocious weather here also turned MOTH into His Royal Grumpiness. As usual he's made too many promises to clients about project finish dates & now they are baying for his blood. The shower screens are being installed early Monday morning & he hasn't anywhere near completed prep. work the Installers have told him needs to be done. I get the feeling this weekend will be full of 'little' challenges - wish me luck!


Image: TDD
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online