RECENT POST

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Vanity Fair for the magazine's October issue, and the cover story includes an interview conducted a week before her short-lived incarceration. "I was irresponsible. And I'm not making excuses," she says in October's Vanity Fair, which feature excerpts from the issue. She describes her partying days as her "college years . . . but they were in the public eye. I was irresponsible. I was experimenting. I was doing certain things that people do 10 times more of when they're in college." Today, she says, "I want my career back. I know that I'm a damn good actress, and it's been my passion since I was a child, and I know that when I care about something, I put 100 percent and more into it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online